11.17.2008

The Last Post for Fat Baby

Well, tomorrow is the "big day". Seven a.m. Bart and I will be at the hospital and the induction will begin (unless it starts on its own tonight). We'll see what time Little Mr. Ethan arrives. The guesses on my other blog have been great.
I don't know what will become of this blog. I will probably write a final farewell and end it. I am wondering if I should print up what I've written, save it for Ethan to one day have.
But, do I want him to know of the downs? Or just the ups? There have been both, and although I have had those moments (very, very long moments) of sadness or doubt, that does not mean Ethan is less important to me or my family. The boys are so excited to get to meet him tomorrow and to tell the truth, I'm getting a bit excited myself. Maybe that is just because I'll be able to sleep, roll over, and sleep without it waking me up...who knows?
So, for now, farewell.
I'll see you on the other side of labor and delivery.

2 comments:

Dawne said...

Good Luck and God bless, Jessica!

Lorin and Heather said...

Good luck, Jessica!! Have you ever checked out blurb.com? You could slurp your whole blog into a book. It is super neat and affordable and would be cool for little Ethan to read when he grows up (even with the downs). Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!